Item Type: Nail Gel
Ingredient: UV Gel Polish
Type: Gel Polish
Soak off: YES
Cured: UV LED lamp
Step by Step:
1. Clean Nails then trim nail surface as normal nail art process.
2. Fully shake up the gel polish, it can make the gel polish color balanced. (Important)
3. Apply Base coat first, which can make gel polish lasting longer, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. (Necessary)
3. Apply a layer of transparent or bright color gel and cure it.(Necessary)
4. Apply the first layer of magnetic gel and cure it.
5. Apply the second layer of magnetic gel, keep the magnet close to nail surface for 5-10s and cure it.
6. Apply the top coat and cure it.
How to Remove UV Gel Nail Polish:
• Soak nails in a glass bowl filled with a small amount of pure acetone, or wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with pure acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
• Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.